FLVS is an online education provider that offers courses for pupils from kindergarten-age, right through to 12th Grade. Florida Virtual School caters for part-time, full-time and homeschooled students.
Click the button below to log in to FLVS.
FLVS Login – 4 Steps to Accessing Your Account
The FLVS login procedure is simple, and can be completed in just a few minutes.
- Navigate to the login page at login.flvs.net.
- In the first field of the online form, enter your username. Remember that your username will consist solely of uppercase characters, lowercase characters and numerals.
- Enter your password in the second text-field. Remember that FLVS login passwords are case-sensitive, so ensure that your Caps Lock is not engaged.
- At this point you have the option to check the ‘Remember My Username’ box. This will auto-fill your username to facilitate a speedier login on your next visit. Note, however, that if you clear cookies from your device, this may not work.
Click the blue Login button to be forwarded to your account where you can easily pursue your courses and take advantage of the virtual learning environment.
FLVS Login Problems
If you find you cannot access your account, follow the steps below to recover your login details.
Before you do so, however, first double check that you have typed your details correctly, making sure all uppercase letters, lowercase letters and special characters are in the correct place. Assure yourself that the Caps Lock is disengaged.
Also check that you are using the correct login page. The FLVS has several login pages for different types of user, including teachers, parents/guardians and students.
It may be that you are on the educators login page and you will be unable to access your student account through this page.
If you still cannot log in, you can recover your login information using the email with which you registered for the account in the first place.
How to Recover Your Username
- To recover your username, navigate to login.flvs.net in your browser.
- In the main menu, click the account management menu item and select Forgot Username from the drop-down menu.
- On the Username Recovery form that appears, enter the email associated with your account, first name, last name and date of birth (the latter is only required for pupils).
- Assuming the other details were entered correctly, you can now check your email account to recover your username.
How to Recover Your Password
- To recover your password, navigate to login.flvs.net using your browser.
- In the main menu, click Account Management and choose Forgot Password from the drop-down.
- On the Password Recovery form that appears, enter your username. You will be forwarded to a second form, in which you need to answer your two security questions.
- Upon answering the two security questions correctly, a temporary password will be created for you.
- This password will be emailed to the email associated with your FLVS account. You can then proceed to sign in and change your password.
How to Change Your Password
Changing your password is simple and can be done in under a few minutes.
- On the account login page, select Change Password from the dropdown menu under Account Management.
- On the form in the center of the page, enter your current username and password in the first two text fields.
- Create a new password, remembering that strong passwords are longer, avoid words that appear in dictionaries and contain special characters, digits and a mixture of upper- and lowercase letters.
- Click the Change Password button. Done!